[cod] Spamming our logs again

|T-OC|Morpheus|:. morpheus at clantoc.org
Tue Mar 10 13:07:41 EDT 2009

The only messages remaining is the errors, but so much errors give us
almost the same result : SPAMMING !!

So far, is it possible to redirect all this crap to a dedicated logfile
(dware.log in example) ? As my public cod2 server is randomly crashing
following pb updates and map incompatibilities, it becomes quite harder
to catch up the segfaults...

It has been done once, please can you do this again Ryan ?

PS : I ask this but I'm totally unaware about the architecture of the
demonware bloat (all I know is that real customers get more trouble than
pirates, again).