[cod] 1.3 bits have been approved by QA will be released today

Chris Salsberry csalsb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:50:38 EDT 2009

OK let me see if I can give some more specifics

in my home directory I have a folder called .codwaw  this is the one that
was created by executing the command  mkdir -p ~/.codwaw

Also in my Home dir is a folder called COD5.  This is where my game files
are kept.  The pbsetup.run file is in the root of this directory and I get
the same issue everytime I try to run it.  Is there something different with
how codwaw has to be setup because all my other cod based servers are setup
this way and I have no issues what so ever getting PB to work with them. I
tired the recommended solutions above and still I am unable to get PB to
work properly.

Elkslayer