[cod] Setting a game search path

|T-OC|Morpheus|:. morpheus at clantoc.org
Thu Mar 5 16:43:04 EST 2009

If you mean you copied a DVD structure, it is not the installed game, so
it won't work. You must copy the installed game structure, and replace
the .exe files with the linux bins.

You can also delete some files, like videos, that are uselee in
dedicated server setup. It makes the server installation cleaner.