[cod] Setting a game search path

|T-OC|Morpheus|:. morpheus at clantoc.org
Thu Mar 5 16:40:15 EST 2009

Sorry I screwed myself (kick my ass after if you want) : the right
commandline is 'ls -lR' (the capital is important, to make the ls
commande recursive)

But we can already see that many files don't have to be there : almost
all the files I could say !!!! you just need : the bins, the 'main'
folder, the 'zone' folder, the 'pb' folder, the 'localization.txt', and
the libstdc++ files (just in case they're not already installed). All
the other files must be placed in the right folder : iwds in 'main', .ff
in 'zone/english' folder, and pb related files, in... 'pb' folder.