[cod] Setting a game search path

|T-OC|Morpheus|:. morpheus at clantoc.org
Thu Mar 5 16:29:20 EST 2009

Strange behaviour from ls... can you put a screenshot or the result
(redirected in a text file) of an 'ls -lr' in the cod4-linux-server ?
Just seeing what you show here, there is no main, zone, etc... folders,
just all game files put together, which can't work.

As kellerkind said, the 'ls -lr' will show us the perms on the files,
with the detailed structure of you install...