running 2 games on same server???

tom nikitopoulos tomdagreek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:07:07 EST 2009

been trying diff combos on this server. is it possible to run 2 or more cod4
servers on same machine? i noticed that the terminal recognizes that the
first port is being used so it uses port 28961 on the second server
terminal.i forwarded these ports on my router. cod4 master server only lists
the first server. also tried running a codwaw on the same machine but seems
to me it didnt work.

btw the patches for codwaw seem to be working thank you
tom

ps my port forwarding was set the same (public and private)
20800
20810
28960-28970