[cod] COD:WaW linux server hotfix 03022009...

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Mon Mar 2 19:31:38 EST 2009

Ryan, many thanks for going to bat for us, getting them to let you
bypass the bureaucracy and get us the support that was needed.

For those of you who are new to one of Ryan's ports, this is what we
have come to expect and love, he fixes the problem, lets us test and
accepts feedback.  You won't find any other company or group doing
that for a commercial game.  Ryan has been in this game for quite a
while, and there have been many games that he has ported over to
linux/unix over the years.

Thanks again!
Charles