[cod] COD4 v1.7 Dedicated Lan

Sion Duncan prism27 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:23:40 EST 2009

I've just returned from a LAN event, we ran a constant CoD4 1.7 server.
Uptime was 100% and it could be found in the in-game browser.  The only
thing you need to remember to do is set sv_dedicated to 1.

Cheers,

--
~ Sion Duncan.

PHd in Sarcasm from the University of Smugness.

Email: prism27 at gmail.com
MSN: prism27 at gmail.com
Web: www.prism27.net // www.castiana.co.uk
Xfire: prism27

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

"This is how it works. Whatever you sink, we build back up. Whomever you
sue, ten new pirates are recruited. Wherever you go, we are already ahead of
you. You are the past and the forgotten, we are the internet and the
future." - SuprNova