[cod] Spamming our logs

Quint Smit qes at qsmit.demon.nl
Sun Mar 1 09:14:26 EST 2009

This Demonware spam? Did ruined our private lan a bit :|

Without a internet connection the codwaw wouldn't run :(  (showing errors
about demonware url etc. not resolving etc.)
Lucky enough we managed to run a windows server console (we noticed same
problem on a windows pc, but not this one)

I think you are suppose to be able to run a private codwaw lan server with
the linux without a internet connection.

Grtz,

aMaze