No subject

Wed Mar 11 16:46:39 EDT 2009

n id=3D"ctl00_mainContentPlaceHolder_lowdown"><span>Among the big releases =
that await gamers this year is a sequel to the successful shooter title <a =
href=3D"http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Action/FirstPersonShooter/%7Er330694/=
Call-of-Duty-4-Modern-Warfare">Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare</a>, it has b=
een stated.<br>

Activision president Mike Griffith stated that <a href=3D"http://www.game.c=
o.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=3D10770">Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2</a> will be r=
eleased in the final quarter of 2009.<br>
He made the comments at the publishers&#39; Q4 2008 earnings call, although=
 he failed to reveal any more information about the game.<br>
&quot;We will also release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 from Infinity War=
d,&quot; he said.<br>
&quot;The Call of Duty franchise is in its seventh year and it has never
been stronger. Our recent performance was driven by Call of Duty World
at War, which was a huge success for us this year.&quot;<br>
He added that it is expected that the launch of the game &quot;is likely go=
ing to be the most anticipated title of all of 2009&quot;.<br>
all-of-Duty-4-Modern-Warfare">Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare</a> is a first=
-person shooter title set in the present day.<br>
Gamers participating in the game&#39;s single player mode will take on the =
role of &#39;Soap&#39; MacTavish for large parts of the title.
all of Duty franchise is in its seventh year and it has never
been stronger. Our recent performance was driven by Call of Duty World
here is hope I suppose!<br>

--0015174c11a6cce23c0462d62382--