No subject

Wed Mar 11 16:46:39 EDT 2009

They've reached to point  for me, that they have a last chance now=
.<br>
Before WW was released there where all big words, Linux bins from beginning=
,<br>
mod tools etc etc.<br>
What did we get, no bins - almost 3 months waiting, 3 weeks was normal to<b=
r>
max waiting time per patch, mostly it was 1 to 2 weeks.<br>
Besides that they shipped an alpha game, with a day 1 patch that made it<br=

beta, and with the word on patch 1.2 of what JD said, still no cups and<br>
leagues, no /record.<br>
31th januari our 3 servers will go down surely.<br>
Patch 1.2 rather be good, otherwise WW was my last Activision game (doesn&#=
39;t<br>
matter to what studio Activision is the big name behind it).<br>
Think lots of day 1 CoD fans will think the same on this, cause dropping pc=
support almost isn&#39;t the issue now, in my eyes they did that already.<b=
r>
Minte<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>