No subject

Wed Mar 11 16:46:39 EDT 2009

with less cache like Intel Celeron or AMD Duran. I had a Celeron 2.4 Ghz =
before as Gameserver and I learned my laggy lesson ;)=20

A UT2004 Server on this machine caused ~ 80% CPU Usage when approx 8-10 =
ppl were connected.=20
While on the new server (AMD64 3000+ (2 Ghz)), it only takes 10-20% CPU =
when 16 ppl are playing on Ut2004 Server.=20

Just my personal expirience...
Andre =20