[cod] FTP Redirect

Eureka eureka at fusionnetwork.us
Tue Jun 16 20:14:29 EDT 2009

Because you are on Linux i would suggest looking at VSFTP... It has
worked well for me in the past. From what it sounds like to me is that
your FTP server has a client connection limit set and the redirect is
trying to start multiple connections to transfer with. The server is
unhappy and wont allow it. This would make sense with why you can get
one file but 'disconnect' and try the same file with no luck. I would
suggest looking for these settings in the proftpd.conf file.
"MaxClients"
"MaxClientsPerClass"
"MaxClientsPerHost"
"MaxClientsPerUser"
"MaxConnectionsPerHost"
"MaxHostsPerUser"

Other than that if you can let me know what the output of your logfile
is i can possibly see what other things might be an issue.

-E