[cod] Web based stats program

Schlup schlup at bulletproofnerds.com
Tue Jun 16 19:36:43 EDT 2009

Hey, I thought I would ask you guys since you seem to be the all knowing of
the CoD realm.  I have previously used Ultrastats to track player stats on
my Linux based CoD5 server...however as I'm sure some of you know it is a
resource hog when your stats start getting accumulated in the several
hundred MB arena.  I use psychostats for Counter Strike Source servers and
it works wonderfully, but it doesn't support CoD5.  Anybody know of any good
stats programs other than Ultrastats for CoD5 or is Ultrastats the holy
grail of CoD stats?

Details of servers:
Web Server (Dedicated) Dual core 3Ghz Pentium 4, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD 10,000
RPM
Game Server (Dedicated) Quad core 2.5Ghz Xeon, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD 10,000 RPM

So obviously I would rather have my stats program parsed by my game server
since it has more headroom, any ideas?

Thanks,
[BPN]SCHLUP
Master Admin