[cod] FTP Redirect

Vaughan Reid vaunus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 12:36:57 EDT 2009

Thanks for the help - it has to be something to do with how my FTP server is
setup which is as I suspected. I have tried a heap of different settings but
can't work it out. :( I am using ProFTPD.

Thanks for the heads up Mike. I am aware of the username/password being
displayed in console when the download fails and already have the server
setup for downloads only.

Vaughan