[cod] FTP Redirect

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Tue Jun 16 08:58:34 EDT 2009

set sv_allowdownload "1"
set sv_wwwdownload "1"
set sv_wwwdldisconnected "0"
set sv_wwwbaseurl "ftp://user:pass@xx.xx.xx.xx"

If the FTP user permissions and file structure is setup correctly, the above should work, and has worked for me in the past just fine.

During the testing of mods prior to release at mycallofduty.com, I run the mod on a local server here at home, and get the kids to jump on using their computers.  My local test servers have either BulletProof FTP server or FileZilla Server running on them and the Redirect is done all through FTP

~Joker
eXtreme+ mod
http://www.mycallofduty.com