[cod] 2 players - same GUID

Steve TM stevetm001 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 17:08:30 EDT 2009

Hi Guys and Gals..,

I've written an RCON program for COD4 (just testing it - alpha stage - see

I thought PB would kick the players, so just wondering if the "status"
command could be messing the GUID's up occasionally?

My rcon has logged over 4684 players, so seems a little unlikely that only
twice has the GUID been the same, unless they are using a hack.

My rcon uses the GUID for the master index for tracking IP, In game name
tags, number of times a player has been kicked and if the player has been
banned.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards