[cod] PBSetup Problems

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Wed Jun 3 11:51:25 EDT 2009

Oh, sorry, you are using Linux (didn't notice that part).

Use may want to use a skeleton system:

!/bin/bash
rm -f /home/users
chattr -R +i /home/install
cd /home
ls -1p|grep /|grep -v install|cut -d "/" -f1 > users
for user in `cat users`
do
rsync -av /home/install/cod4/pb /home/$user/cod4/
done
rm -f /home/users
exit $?

After that, fix the permissions with a script like this:

#!/bin/bash
rm -f /home/users
chmod 711 /home
chattr -R -i /home/install
chmod 777 -R /home/install
chattr -R +i /home/install
cd /home
ls -1p|grep /|grep -v install|cut -d "/" -f1 > users
for user in `cat users`
do
/bin/chmod 700 /home/$user
chown -R $user.$user /home/$user