[cod] PBSetup Problems

Vaughan Reid vaunus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:28:58 EDT 2009

Hey, I realise this isn't a list for PB problems but I figure there's a lot
of server hosts here so someone may be able to help me. =)

I am having constant issues with PBSetup on Linux. We have scripts setup to
run a PB update using PBsetup over our new installs but lately it hasn't
been downloading the latest PB files for any game consistently. Sometimes it
will, sometimes it won't. For example for COD4 the latest version is v1.740
(v2.180 | A1407) but PBsetup often downloads v2.175. Even if I run PBSetup
over the install several times it will still not download a new version but
again other times it will.

I am guessing there are one or more PB mirrors which aren't up to date and
whenever this server is chosen by PBSetup old versions are downloaded.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Vaughan Reid

Cubos Gaming