[cod] Timeouts in HLSW on Cod4 Linux

Silent silent at ccmail.cc
Fri Jul 24 05:54:05 EDT 2009

Same issue here. The RCON connection is not reliable, sometimes the
server does not respond even when he is up and running fine.

Often (on a full server) the server does not react to a command I send
via HLSW, I have to retry.

I'm sure this is an issue on the server. Could be this is a mechanism to
prevent DDOS attacks thru RCON requests.