[cod] Modern Warfare 2

Schlup schlup at bulletproofnerds.com
Wed Jul 15 22:24:54 EDT 2009

Speaking of patches, when is the new map pack for CoD W at W coming out for PC?
I would have thought based on everything I have seen in the past for it to
have come out 2-4 weeks ago.  But still nothing and no word.  Is it that
they are having a problem rounding up a sponsor for the patch/map pack 2?
Anybody hear anything?