[cod] Modern Warfare 2

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Jul 15 15:56:42 EDT 2009

Probably, but they will be released 2 months behind the windows server
binaries and will have constant bugs that aren't seen in the windows
server.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing Ryan in any form, he's under very
tight constraints and has no control over it.

But I'm just speaking from past experience with the COD* franchise,
and most other development houses, linux is an afterthought :(

Here's to hope, because we always have it, hoping they will throw us a bone...

Charles