[cod] cod linux pb problems

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Wed Jul 8 03:06:05 EDT 2009

Have you verified the server has all the 'client' files?

"PunkBuster (COD4) Player Client Files
The following files are only needed if your PunkBuster doesn't update by
itself. Right click the appropriate links below and choose "save as" to
your "pb\htm" folder - make sure the file you save is saved with the
filename shown below. Players only need the files that correspond to
their Operating System, Server Admins need all six files.
PB Client v2.193 for Win32 Filename: wc002193.htm
PB ClientA v1407 for Win32 Filename: wa001407.htm
PB Client v2.193 for Linux Filename: lc002193.htm
PB ClientA v1407 for Linux Filename: la001407.htm
PB Client v2.193 for Mac Filename: mc002193.htm
PB ClientA v1407 for Mac Filename: ma001407.htm"

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-cod4.php

You need to make sure. This problem has occurred before due to the
server lacking the proper client files to provide to the clients.

:)