[cod] Serious bug: No die handler for player entity type 15

Silent silent at ccmail.cc
Wed Jul 1 03:12:33 EDT 2009

Thank you for this link but its a bit outdated and for COD4. The only
entries I've found in google are about my post here.

We have NO mod running on our server. We use ManuAdminMod, fairplay.cfg,
MD5 checks, screenshots, streaming.

The player was visible but immortal. As I could see in chat the player
was confused itself about he could not die.

I could not see other output than the described "No die handler for
player entity type 15 ".