[cod] No Patch - No Servers???

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Thu Jan 29 08:56:34 EST 2009

Interesting stats ... and half of these filled servers on game-monitor seem to be cracked or fast rank servers.

I barely touched the game since these fast ranked servers popped up, this totally destroyed the game fun for me on a long term view.

I hope that the Patch 1.2 will correct these and many other issues.

regards,

Andre