[cod] No Patch - No Servers???

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:41:53 EST 2009

No incentive.  as of right now, game-monitor reports less than 3K online
players for WW.  COD4 has over 20K.

they blew it out of the gate and never recovered. sad really.

i don't blame activision.  WW was the complete opposite of cod4, and they
are both act games so. do the math.  I place this one squarely with trey ...

just saying.