[cod] Off Topic / Kinda Sorta

Sion Duncan prism27 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:53:20 EST 2009

If you had the money to throw at this pc, then you may as well get one of
these:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=NW-001-KN

Cheers,

2009/1/26 Steffen Tronstad <sttr at nextgentel.com>

> Why are people always talking about harddrives when it comes to gaming.
> The game loads all the data to RAM anyway, so you do not need a fast
> harddrive to play a game (only to save 1 or 2 seconds on load-time)
>
> A fast HDD will not give you FPS or lower ping. Spend a few more bucks
> on your CPU and GPU instead.

~ Sion Duncan.

PHd in Sarcasm from the University of Smugness.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

"This is how it works. Whatever you sink, we build back up. Whomever you
sue, ten new pirates are recruited. Wherever you go, we are already ahead of
you. You are the past and the forgotten, we are the internet and the
future." - SuprNova