[cod] CoD:WW patch news

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sat Jan 17 20:30:47 EST 2009

Quote by Voodoo Extreme regarding the "Treyarch Patch Process":

    Two to three months is ridiculous. Many developers take far less
time, and as a result save a lot more money, so please refine your
process, if only to increase your bottom line.

Could'nt have said it better......

-Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com