[cod] COD:WaW - Ryan status update?

Wolfie - Cybernetic andy at cybernetic-servers.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 12:56:16 EST 2009

Sorry, this may sound like a daft question, but it's something that's always
puzzled me.

Why do the linux binaries need to go through any QA or have permission from
the development company?

I mean what is the difference between someone like Ryan making binaries and
releasing them to what people are doing with wine?

  _____