[cod] Mmmm... cores

Rick Payton rick at mai-hawaii.com
Thu Jan 8 15:12:53 EST 2009

I run my game servers in both a VMware ESX and ESXi environment. the ESXi setup is only pushing a single 14 player game server, but I used the ESX host to push 8 Left 4 Dead servers, as well as the COD4 and about 5 other steam based servers, with nary an issue.

-mauirixxx

Rick Payton, I.T. Manager
Morikawa & Associates, LLC
(808) 572-1745 Office