[cod] Bandwidth measurement

Punky punky.guy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:27:29 EST 2009

Hi Walker,

I have come across this before but never tried it: http://nethogs.sourceforge.net/

It actually does group bandwidth usage by process and not interface like the others. If you launch all your gave servers through screen (do a google for man screen) then I should imagine it will be easy to tell which server is which process and then which process is using how much bandwidth. Worse come to the worse, start the servers in a fixed order and then the incrementing processor IDs will match with the server name

HTH,

--punky
www.nthwgaming.co.uk