[cod] Mmmm... cores

Rick Payton rick at mai-hawaii.com
Tue Jan 6 14:39:14 EST 2009

yeah I saw the 6*300gb sas raid. that's "only" 1.8TB worth of disks, and
obviously depending on how you raid it, a lot less. From the
escapedturkey.com site, it looks like this monster is going to host game
servers, which you can still do just as easily in a VM environment....

just my $0.02 worth...

-mauirixxx

Rick Payton, I.T. Manager
Morikawa & Associates, LLC