[cod] Mmmm... cores

Tomé Duarte tome.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 08:28:45 EST 2009

Hello,

Jim, I'm not sure if that question was for me, but I'll answer it just in
case.

My server's a dual quad-core, with each core at 2.83GHz (Xeon E5440).

Awesome specs, great performance and very happy with it. One thing I haven't
been able to do is run HLDS (counter-strike 1.6 gameserver) at full 1000fps.
Quite weird ^^

escapedturkey, I'm curious about your server specs in more detail, any
chance you can make it public?

Cheers,

Tomé Duarte