[cod] game_mp.log Save......

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Mon Jan 5 07:46:22 EST 2009

To use http, just replace ftp:// with http:// in the FTP Path
To use scp, just replace ftp:// with scp:// in the FTP Path

The parser will automatically detect this. Both ways of obtaining the
gamelog are still a little bit experimental, but should work.
Documentation on this is still lacking a little bit I know.

regards,
Andre

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?38