[cod] game_mp.log Save......

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Sun Jan 4 17:31:48 EST 2009

I did this for a while with another stats program and what I did was use setup an ftp job to run a few times a day that would ftp the game log to my website. I schedlued the batch to run in cron. This worked fine and all but when that file starts getting large it might burden the network and cause lag while it uploads.

Does ultrastats support remote database conneciotns? If it does can you build the database on the game server and run the interface on the website?