[cod] game_mp.log Save......

INFO info at gamestats.info
Sun Jan 4 05:51:48 EST 2009

I only ask about how to send a log file to another server simply because
ultrastats Dose not support SFTP
tbh there is not many stats that do support SFTP. Once i get the logs were i
want them then i will consider using a stats program.

So back to my original question how do i save my log to a diffrent server
via contrab or any other method that can be used.