[cod] game_mp.log Save......

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Sat Jan 3 21:57:00 EST 2009

What stats are you using? I usr xlrstats from bigbrotherbot.com and I have a parse for the admin bot read the logs into an mysql database on my game server and the stats are reading the mysql database from my gameserver on from my website. Pretty cool stuff happening with these xlrstats right now. The developer is in the process of writing the newest version and I'm helping beta test it.

You can see the stats for my servers at http://stats.ufclansite.net.