[cod] Spamming our logs

Silent silent at ccmail.cc
Sat Feb 28 16:46:20 EST 2009

Thanks for the hint and your help. Yes I can do this, another ducktape
and baling wire fix.

I run a script that parses the log every five minutes to count the error
messages of punkbuster and restart it when there are too much
malfunctioning clients (about every hour).

Another script pings the server and restarts it if it is not pingable
withing 1 minute (about every 2-3 hours).

The yesterdays log was about 36MB. What else should I fix to keep this
bullshit running?

I rather would shut down this crap but it seems to be a lot of people
liking this game. Our server is on rank 14 at gametracker and always full.

Pretty please with sugar on top:
Treyarch fix this issues! I even can keep my fingers on all the holes of
the sieve.

Silent_Water