[cod] Kernel optimization

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Sat Feb 28 13:57:22 EST 2009

There is no substitute for hardware power. Faster CPUs, more RAM, and
RAID 10 type IO. If you need more power than what you have already, get
more machines and put servers on them. Most of these kernel tweaks are
simply placebos. Call of Duty games have very good client prediction and
you may find the tweaks useless. Just my opinion. :)