[cod] mods problem

INFO info at gamestats.info
Wed Feb 25 05:41:34 EST 2009

Has this issue been resolved as iam having the same problem server starts fine with this error
WARNING: Could not find zone '${HOME}/04.WAW/ww/zone/english/mod.ff'

can login to the server & pick a weapon but cant play you just sit as if you are in spec

i have this set in my start line +set fs_localappdata set to my install