[cod] Weapons not working

Phloam phloam_be at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 09:03:12 EST 2009

We've had the same thing this weekend when using the binaries for the first time. All weapons did work but only on mp_making_day (the new map from 1.2). On the other maps only grenades and betties were working.

I used the .zip's that the publicly available wine script downloads but noticed there was a problem with the first .zip. I don't remember what exactly.

I do remember that we just recopied the entire Data folder from the source COD5 disk and untarred the linux bins with 1.2 included. It worked then.

Must have been some missing files or corruption...

Hope it helps.