[cod] +set fs_localappdata

Seth Sauls wizz220 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:55:16 EST 2009

I will have to do some testing on this one tonight.  The fs_localappdata was
needed to tell the game where to look for the mods/maps.  Without it it
would default to the C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local
Settings\Application Data\Activision\cod5 install folder.  GSP's has the
mods and maps going into the game server install itself and doesnt use the
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\ folder.