[cod] Can't run cod5's server with comMod with debian 4 etch + wine

|T-OC|Morpheus|:. morpheus at clantoc.org
Thu Feb 19 13:21:19 EST 2009

Avoid any capital letter in the "fs_game" part. Try "+set fs_game
mods/commod_die_v14" instead, but of course don't forget to modify the
folder's name. Under linux, and so under Wine, an "a" is not an "A"...
 (contact me in french to this email if you need a translation ;) )