[cod] [ CoD / CoD UO ] Half crashed server ...

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Thu Feb 19 11:16:38 EST 2009

Hi, thanks all for so quick answers. :)

RcMod for a CoDUO.
And a CoD with no mod.  :S

  From: Seth Sauls
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [cod] [ CoD / CoD UO ] Half crashed server ...

  Hi

  Are you running any mods?

  On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Support ZIOMM - Jerome <jerome at ziomm.net> wrote:

    Hi @ll,

    Sometimes my CoD/CoDUO server(s) "crash" for obscur reasons.
    The process still running but don't do anything, and don't accept connexion.. etc.

    When it's crash the Error Message is send to players :
    "MAX_GAMESTATE_CHARS EXCEEDED" (more or less).

    I read on some forums that come from too much or too long name of user map (pk3).

    Anyone have a clue, a var to set or something who can help ?
    ( I accept patch or fix too : p )

    Thanks by advance.

    Kind regards

    Jerome