[cod] IW wants your input on the next CoD game

Jerry Zimmerman van Woesik jerry at bambamlan.nl
Thu Feb 19 02:55:30 EST 2009

- I would like a precision missile be shot of "somewhere else" and the
player has to guide it by means of a targetting laser, maybe as part of
a kill streak reward like they do now in cod 4 (I mean UAV, Airstrike
and Chopper)

- Cooperative gameplay would be very welcome.

- A functioning name system , colours, clan tags ...

Cheers
B4M