[cod] Interesting?

Benedikt Schmidt boomel at lhwclan.de
Sat Feb 14 01:20:45 EST 2009

Contracts with M$ to deal with the Windows Server platforms and delaying
the linux bins results into this:

2 weeks ago we asked all our members of our little funclan (30-40ppl)

Would you buy another game , produced by Treyarch?

Würdet ihr nochmal ein Spiel von Tryarch kaufen?
<http://www.lhwclan.de/votes/index.php?action=show&id=12>
100% yes !!! 	0%
0%

sure !!! 	0%
0%

maybe!!! 	27.8%
28%

no thanks !!! 	16.7%
17%

no way a life long!!! 	55.6%
56%

And excuse me for the harsh words, but what do you think is the better
customer?
- The one who is modding and playing around with the game all the time
(pc), or the lazy couch sitting duck(console) who even cant control it
with two chubby sticks?

but the discussion is not even worth to write this email but i am so sad
about it. The positive side of this is the amount of time for job,
girlfriend and other hobbies. Thanks for the work treyarch i just bought
me mor freetime in the sun as before with cod5...

cu all / thnx for reading