[cod] Interesting?

|T-OC|Morpheus|:. morpheus at clantoc.org
Fri Feb 13 19:42:28 EST 2009

No, unfortunately on game consoles it sells quite well, or they have
reached their objectives in value. Bad audience should have lead to more
questioning about the future of the series, just like EA did recently
with Mirror's Edge, which has a great potential, but needs to be more
exploited.
Even if you don"t like modern design in the cod series, the fact that
Infinity Ward is behind it should give us a more finished game when it
will hit the market. But as Activision is managing the entire process,
don't expect them to be respectful with pc gamers (on-par content with
consoles, linux support, etc)...