[cod] Linux bits updated by Josh

INFO info at gamestats.info
Wed Feb 11 06:21:43 EST 2009

well my box has been formatted and i realy cant be bothered to install wine
again so i will be awaiting on the bins. Roll on 2012

Better than never i guess but it would have been better if they had not of
said that the bins would be "Out Of The Box" on release day like they did
with Punkbuster in Cod2 lmfao