[cod] Small Desktop for COD4/COD5

Ben White gtarskater at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 09:55:54 EST 2009

yea i would love to see a UK option from ET, but shhh lets not get too excited

as for your miniPC turkey, i like the NZXT Rogue
( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146044 )

ive always been a fan of NZXT, great products... i didnt see any combo kits with it but think a case is a crucial part or your rig no matter what the size. ill look for a mobo/cpu combo when i get home, since Panara is crowded and the net is slowing down.

-Skater

[TBK] Tactically Bred Killers