[cod] Small Desktop for COD4/COD5

James Landi jim at landi.net
Thu Feb 5 07:44:29 EST 2009

I just put together a wish list of parts which includes a free copy of
codww.  it came to 629.00 with a couple rebates that would put it under
600.00.  Note that it does not include an OS.

However Newegg does not like me this am and I cant get it to post to the
public wish list - list.

here are some details (this was thrown together very quickly)

    Shuttle P2 Chassis SP35P2V2 Intel Socket T(LGA775) Intel P35
Aluminum Black Barebone - Retail
    Model #:SP35P2V2
    Item #:N82E16856101066
239.99

    LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner Black SATA Model iHAS120-04 - OEM
    Model #:iHAS120-04
    Item #:N82E16827106263
21.99

    Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 Wolfdale 2.8GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core
Processor Model BX80571E7400 - Retail
    Model #:BX80571E7400
    Item #:N82E16819115206
119.99

    Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s
Hard Drive - OEM
    Model #:WD3200AAKS
    Item #:N82E16822136074
54.99

    CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual
Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-6400C5 - Retail
    Model #:TWIN2X4096-6400C5
    Item #:N82E16820145184
64.99 - has rebate  ** note depending on OS XP will only see 3.4 gigs of
ram which will not effect performance.

    EVGA 512-P3-N975-AR GeForce 9800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express
2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
    Model #:512-P3-N975-AR
    Item #:N82E16814130380
129.99 - has rebate and free copy of CoD:WW

Grand total = 623.94

Note, I put this together very quickly and the ram/cpu and motherboard
should be ok but please double check specs yourself.

Wishlist url is
https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.aspx?ID=8903865 but
is not showing up in public yet.

Jim Landi